怎样通吃英雄联盟,哪个应用能在移动传奇赌博,Teknik untuk bertaruh dalam Dota 2,Our partners
play tech jackpot works alongside some of the world’s leading innovation, research and development (R&D) and technology organizations as Partners of Make the Future
- Magnum-cashAltair is focused on the development and application of simulation technology to create and enhance designs, processes and decisions for improved business and engineering performance. Altair will support Make the Future Live by supplying complete licenses, training and support for their Computer-aided Engineering (CAE) software to all registered teams competing in the play tech jackpot Eco-marathon events including California, Malaysia and London.
- link-untuk-main-ni-shu-shen-meAgility is one of the world’s top freight forwarding and contract logistics providers, and a leader and investor in technology to enhance supply chain efficiency. Agility has a globally recognized corporate social responsibility program, covering humanitarian logistics, community volunteerism, fair labor and environmental sustainability. As the official logistics partner of the play tech jackpot Eco-marathon, Agility supports students by safely and efficiently delivering vehicles to the competitions held globally at the Make the Future events.
- macam-mana-main-jin-fu-xing-yuHP’s vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. As a partner of Make the Future Live, HP provides IT infrastructure to the event and is there to demonstrate the technology that will underpin our lower carbon future.
- Platform-which-can-not-be-eat-in-Ultimate-Fighting-ChampionshipLinde is a leading industrial gases and engineering company that is at the forefront of making hydrogen a viable clean fuel today. Linde is making our world more productive and supporting Make the Future Live by supplying hydrogen to play tech jackpot Eco-marathon teams who use H2 fuel cell power units for their vehicles.
- new-joker-eventSouthwest Research Institute® is a premier independent, non-profit research and development organization which offers multi-disciplinary services leveraging advanced science and applied technologies. Since 1947, they have provided solutions for some of the world’s most challenging scientific and engineering problems. Southwest Research Institute conducts thousands of research programs on projects spanning deep sea to deep space . . . and everything in-between.
- lvic-微信Dassault Systèmes is the 3D experience company which provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Dassault Systèmes offers industry-leading applications delivered on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform: Design & Engineering, Manufacturing & Production, Simulation, Governance & Lifecycle, 3D Design Experience for Professionals, as well as a broad catalogue of services.
- lvic-lebihBuilding a sustainable future and reducing car ownership through car-sharing have always been at the core of GoCar Malaysia. Since our inception, we have made a conscious effort by incorporating our fleet with fuel efficient and low emission cars, which include the likes of Nissan Almera and Renault Captur. Reshaping urban mobility aside, we are also proud to be one of the key players that contributes to the infrastructure for e-mobility in Malaysia, supplying electric vehicle (EV) chargers to offices and homes.
- scr2-winnerAs one of the world's most valuable brands, the Coca-Cola system in Malaysia manufactures, markets and distributes over 80 products including sparkling beverages (Fanta, Sprite, A&W, Schweppes), zero-calorie sparkling beverages (Coca-Cola Light, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Sprite Zero), juice drinks (Minute Maid Pulpy), teas (Heaven and Earth), isotonic (Aquarius) and water (Dasani). Coca-Cola remains committed to growing our presence in Malaysia and we recently announced an additional RM500 million investment on top of cumulative RM1 billion investment since 2010 to expand the size and production capacity of our manufacturing facility in Bandar Enstek. Our manufacturing facility has been designed with energy and environmental efficiency in mind. Certified with the Leadership in Energy & Environmental design (LEED) by the US Green Building Council, we aim to be leaders in renewability and sustainability
- v-world-bookieWe are the leading converged communications and digital services company in Malaysia, enabling 11 million individuals, families and businesses to do more in an Always On world. As our customers increasingly immerse themselves in an ever expanding universe of connected applications, we are obsessed with providing an unmatched end-to-end internet experience – bringing together advanced always on connectivity and always great tech care. Beyond connecting people with our services, we are passionate about leveraging new technologies to make a positive impact in the community in which we operate. For more information, please visit: maxis.com.my