Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:56 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: CS Ratio/ FDR's/ Overdriver Percentage Calculator
- Replies: 62
- Views: 68452
i am having some problems with the 2 belt calculator. i am running a tamiya ta06 i put in the stock pulleys besides my 39t front one way & it is saying its already at a 2.0 CS??? that cant be right can it?
- Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 pm
- Forum: Welcome to CSJunkies
- Topic: Please introduce yourself to the community!
- Replies: 1227
- Views: 364647
Name: Spencer Age: 25 Location: Dallas,Texas Years Drifting: 3 Months Counter-Steer Chassis: Tamiya TA-06 Hi, ive been toying around with RC's for a few years just recently stumbled upon CS drifting & am very interested! i am currently in the process of building a cs TA-06 CSjunkies is hands dow...