Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:53 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Light Kits, looking for one is frustrating!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2005
I'm not bothered with all the flashing and all that crap I just want to have working brake/reverse lights and just have side beam/parking lights on, with the ability to flash[just once while pressing] the main beam headlights with the 3rd channel... all I can find is controllers with 11 flash modes ...
- Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:17 am
- Forum: Drivetrain/ Gearing
- Topic: Yokomo Drift Package + FCD2.0x Gear Ratios [maths check]
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2841
So I have a Yokomo Drift Package with the FCD 2.0x overdrive solid axle in the rear... This obviously requires more work from the motor and my stock brushed motor had a meltdown... no biggie I was planning to go brushless anyway so I ordered the exceed brushless 10.5t + ESC combo. Once it came I set...
- Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:12 am
- Forum: Welcome to CSJunkies
- Topic: Please introduce yourself to the community!
- Replies: 1227
- Views: 339085
Age: 26 Location: Bristol most of the time, Cardiff occasionally. (UK) Years Drifting: RC for about 8 months, G25+LFS for yeeears, real cars 4 or 5 times Counter-Steer Chassis: Yokomo Drift Package (+TypeC conversion kit[including front one way] & FCD2.0x solid axle set) A friend and I got into ...