Team Assoicated TC5 HELP

Post any modifications that you have to get your drivetrain and gearing setup get the most angle out of your chassis.
shackd
What's CS?
What's CS?
Drift Chassis: Team Assoicated TC5

Team Assoicated TC5 HELP

Postby shackd » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Hey guys ok I have been drifting my TC5 for over a year now and finally decided to go with CS so this is the problem Im facing now. I have the following setup.

Front
Dif 40t
Pulley 16t

Rear 34t
Pulley20t

How do I figure the CS ratio off of that? I have looked at Calculators but I cant seem to find one with a 2 belt system. I have only found 3 belts and I cant really figure out the equation to figure this out. SOMEONE PLS HELP!!

Shack
I will post picture of the chassis tomorrow at work atm so dont have access to them

Carr
Still Turns In
Still Turns In
Drift Chassis: Yokomo DRB SSG 80%, Yokomo MR4-TC BD 67%

Re: Team Assoicated TC5 HELP

Postby Carr » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:25 am

If you have downloaded the one in excel format from this site (found here http://csjunkies.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=658, then it is included on the same page. When I open mine it automatically goes to the 3 belt calculator, you just need to move to the left of the page and it is next to it.
Yokomo DRB SSG Hyper - 100% CS - Yokomo BL-Pro2 + Zero 8.5t - Yokomo Low Profile
Yokomo MR4-TC BD - 132% CS (pending new belt) - Novak Slydr 6.5t - Hitec
HPI Pro-D - 83% CS - eZrun 9T - Bluebird - FSC (semi retired)

shackd
What's CS?
What's CS?
Drift Chassis: Team Assoicated TC5

Re: Team Assoicated TC5 HELP

Postby shackd » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Thanks Carr I have looked into it and I found out that I need to spend about 70bucks on some part to get my car to where I want it but the only place I could find the right part is on a website and they ship from Japan called http://www.genkidoridori.com/index.php?main_page=index . I'm going to have to make some modifications to the car but eventually I'll have 128%CS F: 3.08 and R: 1.35 for 2.28. That download really helped me figure out what I was doing.

Return to “Drivetrain/ Gearing”