TT01 CS 100% start.

Post any modifications that you have to get your drivetrain and gearing setup get the most angle out of your chassis.
mxblaster292
What's CS?
What's CS?
Drift Chassis: Tamiya TT01D Type-E

TT01 CS 100% start.

Postby mxblaster292 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:13 pm

wanted to show my progress on my super budget tt01d cs drifter. i really shouldnt be putting alot of $ into this but i want to cs so badly.
i only drift it in my home (carpet/tile). i dont plan on driving hours away for comps, i only intend to bash and make videos.
so here the first progress i made with the cs setup!
Aftert 3 weeks i finally received my package from japan with the active cs set. (2.0) which is is the 100% cs one.
I know most know these kits come with crappy gears that are bound to shatter, but for now it's fine. When they do i plan on modding it to fit some metal Yokomo cs gears! also contained some wheels and tires.
I meshed, and greased installed...
then i put the cover back and then my pinion gears little tiny allen nut thing (dont know what it is) to hold it in place came loose.
fixed that around 11pm so i only had time to drift in my hallway downstairs as to not wake anyone up. not enough room to actually test the cs but from what i can tell i need a Front one way. when im at a low throttle the front wheels almost seem to lock up causing me to lose control.
Pics of the results tomorrow!
TT01D Type-E 100% cs

kemchie
What's CS?
What's CS?
Drift Chassis: TT01-D MidShip Convertion (Eagle Racing)

Re: TT01 CS 100% start.

Postby kemchie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:26 am

I am looking forward for the updates of your chassis dude, post up and hope we can see its pics. and progress :)

jp0160
What's CS?
What's CS?
Drift Chassis: Sakura D3 CS Sport

Re: TT01 CS 100% start.

Postby jp0160 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:32 am

Looks good! maybe a bunch of weight on the front end might help keep it planted better? Try playing around with the little lead stick-on weights for balancing 1:1 car tires

Return to “Drivetrain/ Gearing”