SCREW THE RANGERS!

Robsta rants about anything and everything Tarzan style!
robsta
Site Admin
Site Admin
Drift Chassis: Yokomo BD,BDM,and Driftmaster. CGM needs some love

SCREW THE RANGERS!

Postby robsta » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Yankees fire Girardi! HOLY CRAPPLES! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

oski83
CSJ VIP
Drift Chassis: Yokomo DP CS/ Yokomo LCG

Re: SCREW THE RANGERS!

Postby oski83 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:53 pm

YES, he should be fired! His management during the post season suxd arse! What the hell was he thinking putting in Burnett of all people!! My godson could pitch better!! Even Robertson or Joba didnt do all that to put him in the line up even as a reliever! We need new pitchers!! This series came down all 80% pitching and 20% offense hitting in my book! And even at 20% hitting, we barely did that except in Game 5 when scored runs throughout the entire game not just woke up in 1 inning!

I told my coworker since the all star break we'd be lucky to win with the starter lineup we had. It was hit or miss with Petit due to injury, CC had gotten rocked a couple times despite his dominant Wins throughout the year and after Game 1 and his pitching performance then, I was SERIOUSLY doubting we'd get any further considering he was our supposed "ACE". Granted Petit has the experience, but along with experience came age, and along with age, came injuries. Hughes was also hit-or-miss and to think Burnett was gonna pitch in the rotation, I wasnt expecting any sweeps! If it had gone to the distance and into the World Serious, it seriously would of been a miracle comeback in my books...to barely make it into postseason with only second best in wins, and to see the lineups other team had with Lee, or offensively with Molina, Vlad, Cruz, their closers, and Hamilton (read as past Homerun Derby winner and over .350 hitter ) it was gonna be tough! Yanks should seriously look into a few more starters and maybe get Lee or someone else of his caliber to add to lineup. Dump these Robertsons, Woods, and Joba and get some known producers in my book!
Sorry, I'll get off my soap box now just this postseason really got me hearted! LOL

robsta
Site Admin
Site Admin
Drift Chassis: Yokomo BD,BDM,and Driftmaster. CGM needs some love

Re: SCREW THE RANGERS!

Postby robsta » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:42 am

OMG! I'm with you on this 100%. Yanks offense SUPER sucked this series. To get through this, we really needed the offense to shine.
We need LEE!!!!!!!!! lol. It all came down to pitching. I'm surprised they got this far tho... but we'll see next year.

I'M STILL HEATED! Sorry but I have a thing for Texas cuz of Bush and my previous boss hahaha. :evil: :evil: :evil:
FIRE THAT FOOOL GIRARDI! :wave:

Return to “Robsta's Rants”