- What's CS?
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:51 pm
- Drift Chassis: Sprint 2 cs 50% Also moved motor to front
- Location: Citrus Heights, Ca
Im not sure why but i cant get it to embed so here is the link.
- Still Turns In
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:49 am
- Drift Chassis: yokomo sdw
- Location: usa florida
Give us a setup on the sprint with some pics.
- Banned and Dumb
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:23 am
- Drift Chassis: HB Cyclone TC-H / Yokomo MR4-TC DP (WIP)
- Location: Artesia, Ca
- What's CS?
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:12 pm
- Drift Chassis: HPI Spint 2 Flux
- Location: SoCal
- Rally Style Drifting
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:53 am
- Drift Chassis: Street Jam OTA-R ver.2
- Location: Latvia
CaliDriftTech wrote:Hey all, I put together a few counter steer kits for the HPI Sprint 2 chassis. I sourced out different size pulleys and figured out what belts are needed for the combo of pulleys. My kit can give you 33%, 50%, or 100% CS. I can also get belts for you folks who moved your motor, front or mid. Come check out my Facebook page for more info or if you are interested in buying a kit.
stop spaming in all topics
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest