I've dealt with:
- Broadtech.hk - awesome prices for much needed cs parts
- R2Hobbies - nice rims and rc bodies for bashing are really cheap (not great quality though...)
- rcmart - there Tamiya parts with shipping normally works out to half the price of what I would pay for it at my LHS
- Amainhobbies - good prices and fast shipping
- Hobbyking - all my electronics come from them and I love the service you get from them, postage time is the only problem though
- 3racing.hk - there price is a bit high, but couldn’t find a 14t pulley anywhere else...
I normally shop for the good quality but for a decent price... so the sites above are ones I normally choose.