INTERNATIONAL RC ONLINE STORE

Please post any suggestions that you have for the forum. Also you can ask to have a private team section added for your RC Drift team.
apique_14
Rally Style Drifting
Rally Style Drifting
Drift Chassis: RC-Art White Wolf CE-RX

INTERNATIONAL RC ONLINE STORE

Postby apique_14 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Hi all,

Just wanna check whether CSjunkies has a thread for reliable International RC online store. So far i know international online store are rcmart,banzaihobby,race & drift-Japan and super-rc. For me myself i only deal once with Banzai.overall coments for it is ok.I received the stuff i order.With this thread,It might be good reference for us all.
RC-Art White Wolf CE-RX CS 1.79
Sakura Zero S 50:50

S14SD
Rally Style Drifting
Rally Style Drifting
Drift Chassis: Yokomo MR4TCSD Carbon Conversion

Re: INTERNATIONAL RC ONLINE STORE

Postby S14SD » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:54 pm

I've dealt with all those, except for Super-RC. The only complaint I had with RC Mart was lag in shipping time, and kind of a high shipping cost, even for small items. Other than that, I've always received everything I've ordered.

I haven't ordered anything from Banzai after I moved back to the US. However, I did order from them when I was still living in Okinawa. Their shipping system is not designed to ship domestic in Japan, but they contacted me via email and set up shipping directly to my house in Okinawa. I was quite impressed with them. Also, I've dealt a lot with Wholee Deal and RDVTG Hobbies (based out of Tokyo) on Ebay, and have had good luck with both companies.
R. Long
Yokomo DP Carbon Conversion

Carr
Still Turns In
Still Turns In
Drift Chassis: Yokomo DRB SSG 80%, Yokomo MR4-TC BD 67%

Postby Carr » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:37 pm

I have had to order all my stuff online, the Australian distributor for Yokomo doesn't even know what a DRB is. I have ordered a few times from Banzai and never had any problems, pretty quick and fair postage too. I have recently been ordering from Pro Shop Futaba, very fast ordering even if it isn't in stock.
Yokomo DRB SSG Hyper - 100% CS - Yokomo BL-Pro2 + Zero 8.5t - Yokomo Low Profile
Yokomo MR4-TC BD - 132% CS (pending new belt) - Novak Slydr 6.5t - Hitec
HPI Pro-D - 83% CS - eZrun 9T - Bluebird - FSC (semi retired)

tastetickles
What's CS?
What's CS?
Drift Chassis: Yokomo DRB Hyper SSG

Postby tastetickles » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 am

I have dealt with all the above online stores and never encounter problems with any of them.

BanzaiHobby: Cheapest, Fast shipping, prompt email reply (they can find any Japanese spare parts as long as you can provide the item no.)

Race and drift: My second choice after Banzai due to cost but they have "combo deals", "el cheapo" which is great sometimes

Super-rc: Lots of items on catalogue but my last choice due to higher hidden charges when paying using paypal

Rcmart: My first choice due to price and cheap shipping (always got it within couple of weeks). Ebay equivalent is "dinball", sometimes the same item could be listed on ebay with free shipping. Only problem is they are not as updated.

rcmarket.com.hk: Slightly more pricey in shipping compared to rcmart but their catalogue is very very updated. Recommended.

Ghostlide
What's CS?
What's CS?
Drift Chassis: MS-01D Pro, OTA R3R

Postby Ghostlide » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:27 am

Super-RC - I order my Street Jam OTA-R3R from them.The kit was shipped to NYC. They charged $35 for an "overseas" fee, shipping was about average I guess. The car came in 2-3 days. No complaints other than they should have noted there was a $35 over seas fee, while the item was in my cart, rather than showing up on the paypal bill right before paying.

oski83
CSJ VIP
Drift Chassis: Yokomo DP CS/ Yokomo LCG

Postby oski83 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Good thread since I was actaully looking for feedback on a few listed above. RC Mart aka Dinball has been reliable as well as Genkidoridori. Both shipped EMS and were in my doorsteps very quickly but then again, it was a higher shipping fee.

Im hoping to place an order with either Banzai or Race-and-drift soon and hope not to have any issues. between 2 who would u pick?

vimal
Still Turns In
Still Turns In
Drift Chassis: R31 RWD - OTA R31RS - TB EVO 5

Postby vimal » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:54 pm

I've dealt with:

- Broadtech.hk - awesome prices for much needed cs parts :up:
- R2Hobbies - nice rims and rc bodies for bashing are really cheap (not great quality though...)
- rcmart - there Tamiya parts with shipping normally works out to half the price of what I would pay for it at my LHS
- Amainhobbies - good prices and fast shipping
- Hobbyking - all my electronics come from them and I love the service you get from them, postage time is the only problem though
- 3racing.hk - there price is a bit high, but couldn’t find a 14t pulley anywhere else...

I normally shop for the good quality but for a decent price... so the sites above are ones I normally choose.

Return to “Forum Suggestions”