legit list of members in regard to the marketpalce

Please post any suggestions that you have for the forum. Also you can ask to have a private team section added for your RC Drift team.
vincep09
What's CS?
What's CS?
Drift Chassis: sakura D3

legit list of members in regard to the marketpalce

Postby vincep09 » Sat May 25, 2013 5:25 pm

there should be a legit list in the market place listing users that have a good track record for trades and sales they should have at least 3 voucher from other members.

now i know i am a newer member but ive seen "legit lists" on other forums i am a part of it helps newer and veteran members(that havent visited the site in a while) decifer the legit people and help rule out the scammers
just a thought
:)

valentin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Drift Chassis: D-Like Re-R

Re: legit list of members in regard to the marketpalce

Postby valentin » Sat May 25, 2013 7:18 pm

vincep09 wrote:there should be a legit list in the market place listing users that have a good track record for trades and sales they should have at least 3 voucher from other members.

now i know i am a newer member but ive seen "legit lists" on other forums i am a part of it helps newer and veteran members(that havent visited the site in a while) decifer the legit people and help rule out the scammers
just a thought
:)

I think our community is still so small that the whole scamming thing hasn't been much of an issue if at all yet. Maybe a trader feedback forum should be added just to have people post there, but I will discuss a possible "trader system" to be implemented on the forum. Thanks for the suggestion. :up:

Return to “Forum Suggestions”