- CSJ VIP
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 am
- Drift Chassis: Dp SSG 1.8, DRB 1.5, DIB 275 1.8
- Location: Australia
Here is the latest incarnation of my DRB.
I've tried most chassis plates and I keep coming back to the original stiff chassis.
Yokomo and Selected Overdose RC Square, Active and other components
CS is 1.5 with some chassis adjustments for slide. RC926 dual spring sets.
Power is Keyence Luxon KG and Tachyon ESC. Sanwa MT4 with telemetry.
Some "temporary, not recommended" eagle racing brakes, and body mount.
finished with Mikuni Black Genosis Wheels +9 with spacers depending on body
Click for the Setting Sheet
- Rally Style Drifting
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:17 pm
- Drift Chassis: Yokomo DIB 1.8
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests