I did have a gyro on it but I took it back off. It did make it run better and easier but it still spun out a little bit and I would rather fix the spin out problems without the gyro before adding the gyro. I've done several things, I've rebuilt steering rack to where I'm getting i think 50 or 60 degrees of steering angle. I also rebuilt all four shocks put 10 weight silicone in the back and 30 weight silicone in the front. I rebuilt the rear diff and I took the silly putty out of it. I've put it in there to lock the diff, as I read somewhere, but it didn't really work. I think it was causing a slip on one side but not the other. now that I rebuilt the diff and made it tight, it's spinning out quite a bit less although it still is. I'm still kind of messing with the weight balance. I put about eighty four ounces of weight on the front and then it seems to be helping a lot although I'm still messing around with it. it seems like weighing down the back just makes the back spin out further when it does lose grip but weighing down the front too much make the front wheels not catch when I turn them. but I'm still kind of looking for that balance. oh another major modifications that made a huge difference was putting a smaller pinion on it it allowed me to hit the throttle more lightly and ease into the drift better. it's still not driving as well as my r31 RWD but it is driving a lot better and I think I'm going to be able to make the rear wheel drive work on my TC 4 especially once I add the gyro.
Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk