- Site Admin
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:16 pm
- Drift Chassis: D-Like Re-R
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
i'm assuming that plastic sleeve slides over the outdrive and the clip locks it in? i'd imagine it would be the same concept. might help to gently squeeze the outdrive with some needle nose pliers. just be careful not to squeeze too hard or mar the outdrive.
- Still Turns In
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:12 pm
- Drift Chassis: GPX-R, R31ML, OTA-ZEON & RWD D.D.C.
- Location: San Diego
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest