my yokomo DIB version rs

Discussion for anything counter-steer RC drifting!
bravo831
What's CS?
What's CS?
Drift Chassis: tamiya TB03

my yokomo DIB version rs

Postby bravo831 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:28 am

CS 1.5 took a couple hours to build. I plan on running a shorty LIPO , dont know yet if imma run it, more in the front or the back,

but all together it feels great. and strong.

gerakatom
Rally Style Drifting
Rally Style Drifting
Drift Chassis: Yokomo mr-4tc, DIB, DRB

Re: my yokomo DIB version rs

Postby gerakatom » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:28 am

i run the shorty towards the rear so i could ditch the esc tray and tuck all the electronics under the upper deck. its the only way ive ever ran it so i cant compare it to full size lipo, or shorty toward the front, but it seems a bit twitchy and light in the rear. ide run full size first, see how it feels, then run the shorty in both positions just to see what its like for you.

bravo831
What's CS?
What's CS?
Drift Chassis: tamiya TB03

Re: my yokomo DIB version rs

Postby bravo831 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:33 pm

gerakatom wrote:i run the shorty towards the rear so i could ditch the esc tray and tuck all the electronics under the upper deck. its the only way ive ever ran it so i cant compare it to full size lipo, or shorty toward the front, but it seems a bit twitchy and light in the rear. ide run full size first, see how it feels, then run the shorty in both positions just to see what its like for you.

thanks for the reply, yes getting the esc tray gone would be cool, then battery change would be easyer. but thats for the info, just ordered my servo and motor esc combo

Return to “General Discussion”