- What's CS?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:58 am
- Drift Chassis: Yokomo DIB (Red)
- Location: Singapore, Singapore
1. Is it really necessary to drill holes on the chassis to make this possible?
2. Besides new belts, are there any other things that I need to get this mod done?
3. Can anyone show me how to assemble it into the rear motor conversion through maybe some pictures?
Hope I can get some advice! Any help is appreciated.
Thanks for reading!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests