- Still Turns In
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:03 am
- Drift Chassis: Tamiya 414M/TA03R
- Location: Manila, Philippines
used TA03 steering arms to get the ball connector to extend/protrude.
and change steering turnbuckles to shorter ones.
quite an easy mod really giving me 49deg of steering without much shaving. shaving done was on the knuckle arms only.
- Alex Berlin
- Rally Style Drifting
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 3:10 pm
- Drift Chassis: TA06 Pro, OTA R3R, SSG Special and CGM SSG RED
- Location: Germany
is it the ALUMINUM FRONT STEERING & CHASSIS SUPPORT B from GPM? Better pics would be nice from the steering out of the Chassis, but very nice your mod.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest