- What's CS?
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:47 am
- Drift Chassis: Yokomo MR4TC-SD, HPI RS4
- Location: Greece
First of all when turning the distance between the 2 ball connectors is reduced (not the actual distance but as per the moving axis) and this can produce ackerman.
Also the length of the turnbuckles is not the same so there is a chance to have different max angle on each side.
Very nice idea and very well executed!
- Rally Style Drifting
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:08 pm
- Drift Chassis: Hot Bodies TC-FD
- Location: Hawaii
- Still Turns In
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:59 am
- Drift Chassis: TAMIYA TA05 VDF-FBD CS1,76
- Location: FRANCE
TheSCOrpionKing wrote:Very cool setup and very cool servo. I don't know if it is the camera angle... but it doesn't look like zero ackerman...
Yes it is
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests