4way receiver output question

Discussion for anything counter-steer RC drifting!
Gami
What's CS?
What's CS?
Drift Chassis: Yokomo Type C

4way receiver output question

Postby Gami » Sun May 05, 2013 4:48 pm

I have a Futaba 4PK Transmitter with a 4 way receiver. Outside of the ESC and the main steering servo - how can I use the other channels
? Or should I say what can I use the other channels for? I am very very new at the whole r/c scene and all my friends started at the same time as me so... Blind leading the blind.
Is any one Futaba Transmitter / receiver savy? Help me.....
I do it for the love... U can keep the fame...

chiefy707
Still Turns In
Still Turns In
Drift Chassis: TA03F Pro DSpec, MST XXX-D VIP

Re: 4way receiver output question

Postby chiefy707 » Mon May 06, 2013 5:55 am

Just hook up whatever is it you're trying to control to the receiver. Like if you had retractable headlights on an MR2 body, the servo you'd use to open and retract them would be plugged into channel #3 or #4. You can also use your exta channels to turn on your lightset or even switch between modes.

"Is any one Futaba Transmitter / receiver savy? Help me....." Are you trying to replace it? The R614FS Rx and 4Pk are awesome as fuc* from the get go. If you're just looking for a spare receiver for another car I want to say any Futaba surface FASST receiver should work ( I could be wrong though). My buddy bound his wifes MS01 RTR to his 4pksr without any problems. (The stock RTR radio used a FASST receiver.)
TA03F Pro DSpec MST XXX-D VIP
SF Giants 2012 WS Champs! SF 49ers SJ Sharks

SydeshowMO
What's CS?
What's CS?
Drift Chassis: Tamiya TA05 V1 * Sakura D3 * TLR

Postby SydeshowMO » Mon May 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Also remember any "bind" channel can be used to power things like lights or glitch busters.

Gami
What's CS?
What's CS?
Drift Chassis: Yokomo Type C

Postby Gami » Tue May 07, 2013 3:43 am

Thanks for the replies fellas. I am trying to hook anotherservo up through the 4 way reciever . I am trying to build a funky diy product and I need a servo to complete my meyhem. I think it is doable but I think- know- I am too ignorant to do it lol!
Guess I should set it up through the transmitter. I want my servo to move when i hit the brake--- that is my goal
I do it for the love... U can keep the fame...

Return to “General Discussion”